Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Friends

Friends; I have lost a few along the way, but I have made some new ones and reconnected with some old ones, in these past few years.  I really appreciate them more than ever now!  I think the ones I am friends with now are the ones who are for life.  Yes, I am at that age where you make real friends or just learnt.

I really enjoy having them around, I think they think I am bit strange.  I just happen to be crazy.  And I love it.  I want to infect them with my funny crazy me, as they infect me with their crazy personalities.  I am going to include the ones I have met on the Internet.  We all talk on a regular basis and ask each other for advice, shouting out to the new ones too! HHHHIIIII!!!!!

But basically this is just to say it is an acknowledgement for the people in my life.  They have influenced me in the most amazing way.  I have never shone so brightly till now.  Of course I can say, “it is because I am growing up”, this so true, but it was my friends who have given me the support I needed as well as a kick up the bottom. Don’t get me wrong, I have returned the favour, kicking them in the behind too.

My friends are the people who will dance in the street with you, allow you to sing off key, then reply “You are terribly great at singing off key!” Smiles. And then punch anyone in the face who thinks I am just terrible singer.

So right here is a thanks to my friend.  The other day I was sitting eating my lunch and the wind blew the packet of chips/crisp/potato chips and this strange young woman blamed me for throwing it in her face.  She verbally attacked me, so here comes my friend, she went on the attack for me.  And that young woman walked away, yeah my friends rules, cos I am such a wimp!

No comments:

Post a Comment