Friday, March 11, 2011

Hmmm Bullies

There has been a lot of crazy things happening lately, people are being their darker side.  Calling me names? Hmmm whats up with that?  I am not going to take it personally, I just going to remove myself from it.

But what do you do when a near and dear friend is turning evil on you? I look at myself first, maybe I said something wrong? But no, I did nothing of the sort, just being happy and jolly.  Then right then and there she cut me down and made it to a joke about it.  I don’t think I am going to deal with this any more.  What  will my mother say?... Okay, bad example she would look at both sides and say "I should fix myself first!" Ahhh No! Wrong answer.

I have been subjected to bullying before and I don’t bully back. Now we have Facebook and they want to friend me! Sorry I won’t, cos I remember!  Back to my friend, she is going through some tough stuff, but I refuse to be her punching bag.  And if you call up on them, they go all cry baby about it and twist it on you.  I can’t tolerate this behaviour. I am too old for this.  

You know I get, bullies have been bullied; that’s not me. I have been bullied and I refused to bully and to be bullied.  I won’t, I am an adult. I will take your nasty ways and turn it into some thing better. I will walk out with head held high and become stronger. Not going to lower myself.  I will fight back, in a different way.  Just wait, watch my space!

No comments:

Post a Comment