Monday, March 7, 2011

Living In Stupid.

I want to be living in stupid.  Yes, I have to admit it, but I just do.  

I heard some one called them self living in stupid the other day.  It made me smile.  Its not everyday you hear this, just living in stupid.  But what is stupid? Wikipedia says lack of intelligence; Dictionary.com says it is an adjective, lacking in quickness of the mind; dull or foolish; or the noun informal - a stupid person.  Hmm I don’t get the last one, I guess I am stupid. ha-ha-ha.

But I don’t want to live with ones wits, all the time, that’s just dull or stupid.  I want to be free.  I want to be like Spongebob Square Pants.  People think he is stupid and yes on the outside he seems to be stupid.  But really when you think about it, he is living the life we all want.  Happy and free.  

So what does this mean? I want to live like Spongebob Squarepants, basically he is my mentor.  He is what I aspire to.  He is living the dream we all want to live. Now you say, but what does he have? Let me tell you he has a everything. He has friends and family who truly love him and a job he he really loves and the best part he is truly happy from the inside out.  Go Spongebob.

Because when you think about it, he is not stupid at all. He’s the smart one. Dam!

No comments:

Post a Comment