Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Aerobics And My Friend.

I have a nearest and  dearest best friend who is totally insane!  Okay, she is really not that insane, I am. But her birthday is coming up in the next few weeks! The sad thing is that I won’t be there to celebrate it with her as I live on the other side of the world.  We have to thank god, for modern technology and so we talk on a regular basis. We email, text message (SMS), Skype (but she does not have yet! Hint, hint!!) and good old fashion phones.  So no excuses for us.

Now, what I would like you to know is, she is a gym junkie! Don’t get me wrong I like to exercise but I prefer outdoors and on a normal level. I remember she encouraged me to join the gym, more like forced me.  So here I am 18 joining the gym, and it is boring. Right there she decided that I should do this aerobics thing.  I suck at it. In fact it I mocked the living daylights out of it. They have this super sleazy cheesy music and the instructor is screaming “LIFT the those legs UP!!, Come ON! Move to the right. Grapevine”.  Clap goes the crowd, it sucks. So I just boogie in the back row, my friend is embarrassed and she joins in moments later.

Now after the aerobics class, there is still some more work outs we have to do! MORE!!! Yeah, like lifting those weights and stuff, then the stretching and sit-ups, don’t forget the running! When will this end.  But she forgets I am a walking talking klutz. Like I hold this pole thingy for the weights and nearly knock someone over.  In my defence it was not my fault, she asked me a question and I turned to her, it's just I forgot I had that pole thingy resting on my shoulders and there are people are around me in a small confined space. AHEM,We leave.

Now I know this isn’t much but we need an introduction to her.  I want to call her Miss Effie! She knows what I mean.  Also I would like to inform you she can’t cook, and tacos is not real food!...Private Joke! hahaha. And one more thing here is a cheesy song for the aerobics days.
Spacedust, Let’s get down.

No comments:

Post a Comment