Sunday, March 20, 2011

Stuck on Growing Up

I have expressed that, I don’t like to let go, but in life you have to, as it is part of growing up.  Right now I am growing up, but I can’t let go of the old me.  I am stuck on her. Everyday I think about her, crazy huh?  I tried to give her the world but it was never good enough, such a young fool.

I try to confront and tell her that she can’t come back, my heart is sadden; yet the spirit is lifted.  I am missing her, I love her and I say to myself she is never really gone, she is here with me.  But my heart is breaking she wants to rule with me.  I know what I did was the right thing to do.  I refuse to be stuck on her, but right now she is letting go of me. Why? I do, want to grow up and be the new me, trying to explain it to her; the thing is, she is telling me to let go; she is crying, but is dissolving away into my memories. I am now creating new ones, with the new me.  

She is gone.

I am new now, but I miss her, so I will tell stories about her of “way back when” and all the troubles we, no, “I” use to get up too.  Hey, I may have let her go, but she is there with me in my memories, the inner core of my spirit as she made the person I am today, but she won’t come back, because she was never really stuck on me, that was only me stuck on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment