Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm living for me!

I’m a dreamer, an idealist, I can’t help it. I float around believing that anything is possible.  I get a rough time about it, well mainly put down by it.  Too many times I’ve been told that this is the wrong way to behave and to be in life.  I don’t know why? Because isn’t the world already harsh enough.  Yes, I can get be very realistic, logical and practical! For work purpose only, who still has manners.

Honestly, I carry this dreamer idealist ethos in my soul. Where ever I go. People see this and think I’m nuts (who are jealous), others think it’s a breath of fresh air.  I don’t really care what they think about it.  I know deep in my soul it makes me happy.  After all isn’t that what we are all looking for? Happiness.  The thing is, happiness is not from a person or thing that you can obtain. It’s from within. Your silly limitless possibilities of solidarity. It’s great you should try it.

I really can go on and give more details, why it is so great. It had taken me such a long time to share this with the world, because it is so harsh, no! The people in it are harsh, not the world.  The world does not judge: only the people. Besides I’m going to live for me, not for you! So live for you!

I love this song, it always make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment