Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Full Moon Inner Crazy

Okay, so right now my brain is buzzing away with ideas and thoughts about things, you know things I want to write about.  But I can’t seem to formulate my thinking on this page. Well, that’s really a lie, I've re-written this post about a thousand times, and if this was paper I would have killed a small rain forest here and there. And that’s not very good on my moral consciences. Thank goodness for technology.

I’ve got no idea whats up with me. I’ve been kind of isolating myself from the world and yet I am on other peoples forums and blogs posting my ideas onto the world.  I guess I just want to say things in small doses.  Does that make sense? Maybe or maybe not.  Most of the time I’m just depositing myself of inner exploring of the mind.  Ohhhh.... I’m lost.  I’ve got no idea what I’m talking about. Gosh!

But I will tell you what I’ve been doing lately, listening to the music of my well spent misguided youth.  It fills my vessel with joy.  That’s it really. I guess, I’m just feeling. I wonder if anyone else is going through this. Just feeling, waves of feelings.  I love it you see, giving waves of feelings and receiving; in fact I just love the word wave, it such a movement word of wonder. ha-ha-ha-ha.

I think it must be the full moon coming up. Cos, I sound crazy, in fact this post is all over the place. I better go before the crazy hole gets deeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment