Friday, June 10, 2011

Decisions. Me Everyday!

When I make decisions in my life I really think things through.  I separate everything, I mean, I look at everything in the emotional sense, spiritual sense and of course the logical and practical side of a decision that is needed, to be made.  Yes, I do all of these things when making a life moment decisions.  I think about all of the consequences and then see if I can combine them into one, if it is possible. Otherwise, I pick out one decision that suits me for the moment in time.  Presto! Now, I have to deal with what life has to dish out!

But here is what I want to show you about me.  My thought process of every day making decision.

Task: Orange Juice!
Hmmm I’m thirsty I want some orange juice. Hmmm do I have money to buy it? Yes I do! But fresh is best. Do I have any oranges, yes I do!

Hmm... Homemade juice or bought juice? But that means I have wash up if its homemade, but bought, is full of nasty stuff like sugar and stuff, plus it’s not all real and no cleaning involved. But fresh is best and it has all this natural health benefits, but so small in quantity.  ::Sigh:: To walk or not to walk to the store?

Screw it! I don’t even like Orange Juice, I’m going to have that fake fruit flavoured sugar syrup and then douse it with water! My fave!

There you go, that’s me in a nutshell, I’m all nuts in my head! hahahhahah

No comments:

Post a Comment