Thursday, April 21, 2011

Words to you

I am enjoying writing, this is unexpected, really! I hope my words are entertaining. To me this is fun.  In real life I don’t have a millions in the bank or have the perfect life, in fact many will look down upon me and say “pull up your socks”, that’s the clean version. Ha-ha-ha.

I have promised myself to work harder at this, oops I think I just heard my friends getting a bit annoyed. I don’t know what you guys want, but I am always writing from the heart.  So what you see is my soul.  Yeah, I know I think I have just waviered the right to privacy here. ::SMILES SHEEPISHLY::  In fact I was just talking about it yesterday. I never realised it till now. DUH.

But I just want to say I want tell you that I just want to give you my words I want you to show you how I see the world.  I will give you my true me to you, but I beg of you just give me time to unravel a bit.  I am still laying down the foundations.  I know this is a wee bit aimless, but I am just showing my heart.  Here are my words to you. I hope you give show me yours too.

No comments:

Post a Comment