Friday, April 22, 2011

I Remember

So yesterday, Luxe wanted me to reveal her real name. Was it the new image update or was it my blog posts?  It was both, she quoted me. YAY.  But I can guess, no I can feel, she is going through some changes.  I don’t have to know details, I can feel her vibes from the other side of the world.  You see, we are connected; forever. She is my long life friend.

When I think of her, she's super tanned and has long dark brown hair, I laugh out loud.  Why? She is super tanned, and her tan is darker than me and I am naturally tanned. No fair why does she win?  But I win for having the funnest reactions to a situation. She is not as serious as me, as I am just logic and observant with a dash of crazy, where as she is too kind towards a situation, thus leading her into trouble and people misguide her.  But I tell her like it is; BANG! She goes off like a firecracker for they were con artists towards her. 
DON’T MESS WITH HER.I don't.

The most important thing is she is a young at heart, like a child jumping on the beach on a Indian summers afternoon. I can hear her laughing, getting swept away in the moment, seeing her long dark brown hair blowing in the wind. We had many afternoons like this as children, do you remember Stephanie Antonis? I do, I can still smell the sea cockles on the beach next to your house. Do you remember Stephanie Antonis?
Song from our childhood

9 comments:

  1. A truly magical creature Sunny, I feel compelled to write something here from what seems to be a mutual friend of ours.

    Ahh, Stephanie Antonis, a goddess who sees the world through childlike eyes, she tends to be the first one in line at the local carnival's jumping castle, even though she is 15 years older than the kids who frequent these things. They look upon her with a strange looks as she climbs on board "lol"

    Steph and I go back a while and I've seen her mature into a beautiful as you say... (Tanned, long brown haired) woman ;) Sunny, a little firecracker she is, and I certainly wouldn’t mess with her.

    I tend to be her male, advisory and confidant, in life, a friend who lives also far away from her but not quite the distance where an ocean separates us.

    I love her dearly and she cracks me up almost weekly with her wonderful ways of gesture. “As in calls a spade a spade”, however I do have her back, and almost feel compelled to play the big brother sometimes...
    Sunny, you are so right! She is a wonderful fountain of sparkles ;)

    Andreas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Stephanie is truly a "fountain of sparkles". I am glad you were compelled to write something truly beautiful about our mutual friend. She is certainly magical and has that beautiful childlike spirit. This is the reason why I am friends with her, even if we are an ocean or two apart. Because I she is worth it.

    Yes, the best thing about being her friend is watching her grow up to be a beautiful woman from the inside out. And listening to her sayings, "quite frankly my dear, I don't give a dam". LOL

    Thank you for your comment Andreas, it was absolutely wonderful to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually heard Steph's voice as I read "quiet frankly my dear, I don't give a dam" lol wired.

    And you are most certainly welcome, now that I have found this little corner cafe on the web, were friends meet to swap stories of intrigue over a latte, Ill be sure to visit and note a verse or two every now and then :)

    Andreas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I first met Stephanie at the beach - Could this Chic get any fitter if she tried... Hottt!! ;)

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sunny...posted a video of Steph on YouTube.

    It's a message from the both of us to you ! Awesomeness !

    Andreas

    Check out this video on YouTube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjG15DrEXOI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sunny.

    I'm writing from London, so at least you know this is being read all over the world. I've known Stephanie for many years now. I still remember the first time I met her, she was this confident, beautiful woman who instantly captured my heart and soul. Yes she is hot, but it was more than that. I could relate to her in a way where I could feel the connection instantly. Oh yeah, did I tell you she was hot ? :)

    I still feel the same towards her now, although many things have changed, come and gone. I remember her coming to an event with me one night and all I could think about is how amazing it would be to be with her.

    I know how loving she is and I hope she will find a guy deserving of that love. I know it will happen when the time is right.

    Thanks for writing this. It's been great to read through and makes me appreciate and love her more.

    BB

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Andrew, Thank you for the youtube shoutout and it is great to see you and Stephanie! I love it!

    Thank you. This makes me feel like I should do a Youtube shout out to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @BB, Thank you for your comment. I am glad that it has reached the English shores too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Sunny,

    We've been busy tearing down vids on utube and posting one up there again, Steph and I thought we'd have some fun ..lol check it out :)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtkgZFRY3io

    ReplyDelete