Saturday, April 16, 2011

Learning

There is a few crazy things going on; it means it times let go. If too many things are just pushing you out of the way, listen.  If things are constantly pushing you in the way, figure out what is the lesson you must learn.

Don’t waste your time on people don’t want you, there are others who want you.  Like me, my doors are always open. WIDE OPEN, the key is under the mat for you.  I will tell you my funniest story and you will mock me on how silly I am.  I don’t care, I just care about you.  So if things are crazy, who cares, they are meant to be.  We are creatures who are here to learn, if we don’t learn we don’t accomplish. You get it.

Right now I am learning things the hard and long way.  I have moved from country to country looking for something, what is that something.  PAUSE......  Hell, I don’t know what it is exactly but I decided to do the right thing, went back to school and started to build real friendships. You know accomplishing things.  And you know what? I have learnt a lot of things myself and really creating a new happy beginnings.  Should I have done this a long time ago, maybe but then I would not  be here talking to you with my experiences would I?

I love my life, it is crazy, I have cried a lot because I did not listen or learn, but boy I am doing it now.  I am closing my eyes taking a deep breath and listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment