Friday, April 15, 2011

Soul

People say I have a soul, do you  have a soul?  Of course I have soul, I don't understand this saying. “Sunny you have a soul? I hope you find what you are looking for”.  Does this mean that you don't have one? And I am the crazy fool that does?  I thought everyone has one? I guess I am wrong. Or maybe I am too gentle.

I have noticed that everyone is talking these terms, “A Quest for a Soul”.  I wonder what is everyone is talking about? Why are they searching for this? And when they see some one who does have one, it is deemed as strange.  Am I strange? No, I know I am not. I fall, break, bump into things and then laugh out loud.  

So how do find a soul.  I tell you there is no magic tricks. Close your eyes, take a deep breathe don’t listen just feel all around you.  Do you feel it? That's your soul now listen to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment