Friday, April 8, 2011

Tomorrow Comes

I have always followed what I wanted to do in life.  I never wanted to follow other peoples ideology.  I thought this was strange following the rules of the many.  Most people are not happy, yet they follow unhappiness.  You know that song that from Les Miserable, Do you hear people sing, I do. I heard it when I was a little girl, I always felt a resonance, I felt it was coming from my soul.

I heard this song when I was 7, in fact many things happened when I reached this aged, I grew wiser than my years and I knew that I was destined for a different life compared to my mother.  In fact my mothers life was privileged and harsh, mine was just harsh. I knew I was different, but how.

I grew up and I regressed, I regressed to be true.  What was everyone else doing? Being an adult and doing they think is the  “right thing”, they seem angry.  They silently singing the song of wanting freedom, but their actions speak of drudgery lovingly.  Huh, this does not make sense. But why should they do anything different, it is safe.  I am not playing safe, I am playing me. I singing out loud my freedom and my actions speak of happiness and crazy.  Why, I am free, because life is about to start when tomorrows comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment