Saturday, April 9, 2011

Luxe You are My Reason

I was thinking of my friend Luxe, she is going through some difficulty at the moment. She is not taking things well.  But I have to remind her that she is not alone.  I am broadcasting it, so the whole world, universe and Aliens can hear. We are here and we LOVE YOU.  Okay I am not a boy.

There is this kids song from Nickelodeon.
Your the Reason by Victoria Justice.  
I don't even care when they say you're a little bit off
Look them in the eye I'd say I could never get enough
Cuz it's alright keep it together where ever we go
And it's alright oh well whatever
Everybody needs to know

You might be crazy
Have I told you lately
That I love you
You're the only reason that I'm not afraid to fly

This is only part of it, but really you are a bit mad and the reason why I have the courage to do this and live on the other side of the world to do my thing.  Because you're the only reason that I'm not afraid to fly. Just remember that.

Here is the song if you want to listen just click
Your the Reason by Victoria Justice.


No comments:

Post a Comment