Monday, May 30, 2011

Do Something

I got a new do, yes a new hair do. I am forever changing. Every time I change on the inside, I change on the outside.  It is something I have to do. It’s an compulsion.  Look, I’m not one of these people who gets tattoos, too painful and way too permanent. LOL.

Okay, some people may say that I’m not satisfied with myself and that why I do this crazy thing.  This goes much deeper than that; I know who I am and what I am.  I’m expressing myself in different ways, new cuts, new hair color, do’s and introduce new colours in my wardrobe. I don’t want to be anyone else other than me! And the only way I can do this, is to show the many multi faceted parts of my life express. ::SMILES::. Otherwise if I don’t I will not live my own complete life, my life path that’s ME!

Right, you may go, how does that work out?  Well, let me give you a hint. Most of us are exterior visual creatures.  What we do on the outside, we will follow through on the inside as well the people who we surround.  It’s an domino effect at it’s best.  The small things are what makes it big.  Your foundation.  You get?

So do something small on the inside, show on the outside and grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment