Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm Back

I’m back! Sorry I was doing some important stuff, like trying to pass my exams.  I know I should have done this years ago, ten years to be exact. But I thought it was about time to actually complete something.  This is my third time in entering tertiary education. The first one was Marketing, then Law, then Health, and now Advertising and Public Relations. Okay obviously I can’t count, this is my forth time.

YAY, I’ve finished!

I should continue on with more studies, but I will need more time to think about it, because I’ve just entered the aftermath of  “WHAT NEXT?”

So what IS next?...

Fixing all of the mistakes that I’ve made and creating new roads that I need to be lead. One thing is for sure, I’m doing more blog posts. I love it. There is something alluring about it. This is what happens when you’re in the middle or close nearing the end of your Saturn Return. Because, new life happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment