Friday, May 27, 2011

Following Your Dreams

In the last few days I’ve been in a state of blah.  I had no motivation; I need signs, you see.  Yes, I understand that this is strange, but that how my brain works (that’s how I roll... LOL). So lately I’ve been told I’m a bit overly optimistic. A believer in dreams, and I do believe in them, I’m following them.

So, my dreams are poorly paid.  And not everyone believes in my abilities to achieve because there is hundreds and thousand and millions and billions of people in the world wanting what I want.  Do you know what I do? I look up at the sky, smile and make a wish and do follow my dream.  People get annoyed with this because they believe, I do not live in reality.  Oh, but I do. I really do and I’ve listened to everyones concerns for too long: Not worth it.

I will tell you why it’s not worth it, because that’s their dreams and their ideas, not mine.  And I lived a life of half measures and unhappiness.  I cried everyday, because I was living in someone else ideals.  Then one day, my brain clicked, my 20’s was nearly over.  I enrolled myself in school and started living my ideals and my dreams.  Some people call this Saturn Return, I do call this myself; you can call it what it you like really.

Now I’m finishing up my 20’s and entering my 30’s really soon. And I have started living my dreams but there is a catch always is. You have to listen to yourself and believe.  Now can you do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment