Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Theme?



Okay from the feed back I am getting, well there is a few.  For instance; Why? My response is why not! Or the other one is, “have a theme”.  Okay I understand that, but I thought it was obvious, I am a wanderer, looking for a home.  May be I did not make myself clear.  Then again this is my world you are entering in and sometimes I don’t make sense. I will work it out, I am still learning, watch me develop. ha-ha-ha. I am now entering puberty again, I have always wanted big boobs.

So lets get back to the theme story again.  I think the theme will soon emerge once you see more than just one or two blogs.  I will have some references on astrology and there is going to be stories of my childhood.  I like telling stories about that.  It is kinda funny.  I was a good sister but I was also mean to my little adult type sensitive brother, we will call him Mr Saturn.  You know like, sensitive, stickler when it comes to rules, making sure things were done well and followed the instructions to a tee. He is so balanced and yet so fun to hang out with. He does think he is the big man in campus, just not mine. OUCH! Love you, Mr Saturn.

Here are my experiences and what I am doing right now, they are my opinions, my offerings to you from me.  My theme is ME!

1 comment:

  1. You don't want big boobs - trust me! They'll be fun for about a week and then you will figure out why you don't want them :)

    ReplyDelete