Sunday, February 20, 2011

Grandmother

I am writing a post for my grandmother.  My legend, my legacy.  Here, is this woman, living in a war zone, a real one (World War 2) and the emotional one that lived inside. But I am going to give you an introduction to her.

She was this buxom, blonde with green eyes.  She was tall for her era (50's), 5 foot 8 inches! It matched her temper and well as that wicked left field sense of humor (okay it was dark and dirty humor).  I want to look like her, with her full bodied personality, and maybe I do. Then again I am not a buxom, blonde with green eyes. Am I Wicked? Yes I am! Full bodied personality, OH HELL YEAH! I know I have that.

She once said to me, "there is no best milk, as mothers milk".  She was raised in a Convent Boarding School an orphan she was, and Mother Superior (top Nun) and she was giving them sex education about feeding babies; this is Mother Superiors Quote.  But my grandmother turned that around and made it dirty towards Mother Superior, who is meant to embodied the whole virgin aspect. So sitting at the back of class, mocking Mother Superior's teachings of "mothers milk"... Dirty I know!  But she was filthy laugh to hang out with. Most likely got whipped for it too... DAM 50's.

As she grew older, she was a bit more, well... but she could cut you down with a look and her words! Duck! Thank god she was beautiful and funny, so you could forgive her as quickly as she said it.  Thinking right now about the quote, "there is no best milk, as mothers milk". It is not about feeding the baby breast milk but, a mothers love.  Thats what her legacy is... Her love, next to her dirty jokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment