Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Idealist here.

I am consciously thinking about my surroundings, I was actually inspired by Donna Karen, in fact she was the one who actually said what I felt.  I want to help the people around me, the person next to me. They are the ones who will carry this through to the next one, like a domino affect.  

So lately I feel like I am on mission, I have not figured it out yet, but so far, I have been doing the saving the planet bit, going vegetarian, using natural products for cleaning, eating organic/free trade food (when I can afford it), buying local produce and walking (okay I don’t drive, I cheated).

What I am more concern is this, we need to develop local inspirations, local arts and local produce.  I remember a time where you could say, “oh yeah, this was made down the road, by that crazy, Blah Blah”. Those were good times and home times where you could say, “I am proud to be in this Country, even if the weather sucks”, lets face it, it is not the weathers fault. It’s our fault.  You get??

So, I am off going to make something happen at home.  You know make a better Idealist world for me and you.  Even if I cheat, just a little.
Here is a song for you.

1 comment: