Sunday, October 2, 2011

Broken Us.


So I went out last night, and it was unexpected. But as I was just hopping around from one place to another, my friend wanted to dance. Sure I'm all for it. But when you want to go the dancefloor and it's kind of dangerous and it smells, why would you want to be there, just becauce you think it's an easy access to meet guys?

So, I dragged my friend away from the dancefloor and come up to the open air terrace to meet people. She didn't want to, because her belief system is, “you can't meet guys like this?” I'm curious about this statement. I proceeded to tell her if you keep still and make yourself available you will meet a guy. She cries out “I am available, and I don't look like you!”

Okay I am a petite size, but there is hundreds of girls out there who are, but attracting a guy is not about being the hottest thing on the street, it's about keeping still and allowing the flow of your true energy reach out to the masses. Yes, I do send out that “I'm available signal”. But not I'M AVAILABLE! I just send out, I'm approachable for a chat, and I'm a bit silly too! I allow myself to glow from within. Or is that just me?

Anyway, as we were upstairs having a chat, she was still upset, because she wanted to meet guys at the dancefloor, even though some guy hurt her on the dancefloor and ended up crying. I'm confused. I don't understand why she would put herself in that much pain! I mean the dancefloor gave a whiff of bad egg smell, I thought that would have given her a red flag. But it didn't, she still continued to stay on the dancefloor to meet a guy. Even if it does seem like a really bad idea.

I guess us sisters are broken, I wish I could fix it. But I can't but I will just stand her guiding her.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny - You're not broken - just two different people with different ways of looking at things. I can certainly understand your concern though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise, You think I'm not broken? Phew! But yes, I am concern about others girls out there. I just want to protect them.

    ReplyDelete