Monday, September 5, 2011

Under the Sky


What did I do under that Pluto Moon Sky? (Moon in Scorpio). I did what people usually do, I hung out with my family. But there is a difference here, I have never really truly meet them. Only online or pictures. Sorry I lied, I have in fact meet one person, for a brief moment in time. And thats when we sealed the deal. We were the same.

I still remember when I walked in the doors of the hospital, my grandmother was dieing in her death bed, my whole world was ending. But then, a woman appeared; we did our introductions and she gasped out loud. “You look like my daughter”. Hmmm, okay crazy new Aunt? I have another Aunt? Wow, happy 18th to me!

Lets fast forward to the present (A-hem 12 years later), in fact to this weekend passed. My family lives scores apart and so my brother, newly found Aunt with her 2 daughters and me with my kid, decided to Skype each other in different timezones. So here we are, lunatics talking to over each other and typing away to each others because we got bored and made fun of each others conversations. You get my drill. Just like family you see on the telly! Crazy happyland.
The funny thing is, technically we have not met in the flesh yet. Okay my Aunt has met everyone, lucky! But I haven't; left out... oh so cruelly. But here we are, talking like crazy, like we have always known each other from birth. Laughing. You know what, we have so much in common. I remember looking at my family before I ever knew them, knowing that there was something missing. A missing person in my life. And it was true, it was them!

So what does this have to do with Scorpio moon. Well, we all have a Scorpio in our astrology charts. And they are all conjunction with each other charts and to top it off, Scorpio moon in the flying sky. Family REVEALED, lonely past is burnt to ashes and our family Phoenix is born sky high.

Welcome to a new wave: Our Family. Yes, my daughter has Scorpio too!

No comments:

Post a Comment