Saturday, September 3, 2011

Trying to write



What happens when your muse is gone? I find it very hard to write and punctuate what I want to say. In fact I've many, half written blog posts just waiting for me to complete, but I can't; I feel half full. I've got to get over this stump. So I am pulling out all of my tricks to the trade and do it. I don't if I will be able to get it right though.

It's so easy just having someone who will support you even if they think its weird or strange. I know so many people were very object to this blog. Thats including my muse. I guess what gets me stumped, I never appreciate him for his support and he is gone I'm lost. This makes me so sad and mad. But if he was sitting next to me he would smack me across the head, and tell me to finish it, with a huge sigh. That really bugged me, his sighing. HA-HA-HA-HA!

I will summon the strength to get it right for myself, be my own inspiration even if its the toughest thing for me to do. I'm trying to fix this problem, I'm not very good at fixing things, that was his job, But I'm good at beating the odds - my job. Maybe this is how I should look at it, beating the odds, because the odds are I will write; the odds are I will be inspired and the odds are I will fix it. How do I know this? I just finished my blogs post

1 comment:

  1. Well Sunny, you sure do sound determined to be your own inspiration and from what I'm seeing, you really are a very good writer. I read the one about your family too but didn't understand it all so I didn't know how to comment. I'm going to read more though - there are alot of posts on here so I'll look forward to checking them out. Good for you for hanging in there and writing - even when you felt unsupported.

    ReplyDelete