Friday, July 15, 2011

Understanding My Dream

Last night I had a nightmare. I understand that there is a lot going on in my mind, dealing with loss and the aftermath of it. But thats another post when I feel stronger to write these things down.

My dream entailed a lot of horror flicks in it and then there was the doors. I was running through the doors and trying to hide for my safety and I couldn’t because the other person was pursuing me.  Now it didn’t end well; but it didn’t really end at all, to tell you the truth. The thing that I noticed from my dream is the fact there was many doors. Thick, bolted doors made from metal, some of them were made for storage refrigerators. Yes, this does seem strange.

What I noticed was, I have many hidden doors in my mind that I hide in. And the person pursuing me (most likely me) was trying to tell me to come out and deal whats coming. Now I understand that I have to, I mean we all do. The thing is, when you actually see your own doors and hidden rooms; it’s such an eye opener. I never realised that I hid so much of my self.  

It was my dark side of me, screaming at my light to come out. I was retreating. It explains why I have not been on this blog for a while. So sorry. Now I am going to come out and reveal to the world more  about myself and not to retreat. It is so easy to retreat and allow the dark side of your mind take over. Thats not me, I’m jovial: I’m a Sagittarius!

No comments:

Post a Comment