Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lately I’ve noticed some bullying. People are forcing their ideals on me. Given the fact I am dealing with loss, I’ve have allowed it. So yes there is me to blame for some of this, but I know that I am being taken advantage of right now. Well, actually I was up until a few days ago when they mentioned my daughter. Thats a fast way to snap out of your twilight zoned brain.

After I woke up from my loss slumber, I realised whats was going on. People were telling me what to do and I just agreed! Thats not me at all! I like to go the opposite of what others think I should do. Because usually they are wrong. LOL.. I know, aren’t I bad?

Here I am fighting in my corner, this tiny little thing. And boy, do I have a voice and a mind. I was told by the person who recently passed that, when I fight, I go straight to the jugular; sure I have no fear. So I told those people the truth, honestly and simply in its beautiful rawest form. They have stepped back. Lets put it this way, I never raised my voice, nor rude towards them. After all I am a person who has manners too.

In the end, I am collecting myself and happy to do so. I guess, that these people never really took any notice of me before and now realise that I not a girl: I am a woman and a mother. Doesn’t that tell you not mess with me. ROAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment