Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Meeting Love

I wonder if some people have ever experience “fated to be together”. I know I have; meeting someone under the influence of the fate sisters. Boy, we had fun, but in every happy moments, we had our losing moments. That was the hardest part. Most of the time I ran away and he ran towards me. I always needed to be saved, he was the Knight of Cups in shiny amour slaying my own conjured up dragons.

Oh, young love. It’s such a pleasure. I sit here laughing about it, with it’s glorious pain.

Now I am going to tell you that when you do meet someone, that is fated to be with you, your own soul speaks out to them and their soul speaks out to you. Even if you leave them at that moment, the soul wonders off looking for them and you just catch up, a few moments behind. Our human minds don’t understand this, we are not meant to. But then you have you ethereal side of you; who knows more than the universe it’s self. Guiding your deaf ears and blind eyes towards them. Really, I can go on, but I won’t.

Once you realise you are meant for more than a moment, your souls dances around the two of you and sings it’s song, while you’re fighting with your human minds because you’re both stupid. This does not mean that you don’t love each other, even if the world thinks so, you’re just both stupid. But once you stop creating dragons and he puts down his sword, life becomes a fairytale.

But didn’t you realise that you’ve been living by the sword and now you will have to die by the sword. He turns around and says “you have all you need to know”, and proceeds down to the draw bridge and gallops where he is needed, never to return. But he leaves his sword behind, just to remind you the good times and the bad times. So what do you do? You pick up the sword and slay your own conjured up dragons.

No comments:

Post a Comment