Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Putting You On Hold

People like to put people on hold. I call them inconsiderate. Okay this may sound like a rant, but when you think about it, it is annoying. I have things to do and places to be. And then they make it out that you are inconveniencing them or you don’t have your things in order. You do, because you have it all prepared.

So I don’t want to go into details but I just want to pose a question. If they put you on hold does that mean you are not important to them? It just might be.

Now I am not talking about corporations, I am talking about the people in your life. They say they will do, but never fulfill. This is very heartbreaking for me. As I always put my heart and soul into everything I do. This is bred into me, this is where I come from. But now I see that this may not be a very good idea as people don’t see life this way. I think they see life as:  whats more important first, then the rest.  Am I the rest?

Well, personally I am not the rest. I think I am pretty nice. Maybe I could be wrong, and have my priorities all wrong. And if I do, I will figure it out pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment