Monday, August 1, 2011

Multi-Dimensional

I have never been very good at injecting myself into society. Well, thats what I think. I guess most people would say that I am, personable? Maybe this is true to a point. But I don’t really like this type of description about me.

The other words that coincide with this personable word, would be composed, well put together and just a nice girl next door.  I really wonder at people. I find it that people judge others without actually getting to know them. But they really can’t be bothered to really to get to know another unless there is something they will get from you. Be as it, you may be a good looking trophy or another step up on the ladder of looking good. BORING.

Now, I will admit that I love getting to know people on a deeper level. People may not like this, but I really want to know the person; alas, most people don’t want you to know them, so I lose out.

A really smart person told me, after I scared the living daylights out of all of his friends.
“People don’t really want to know all of the answers to their questions, they just do it out of being polite. Just stick to the weather and say “yes” and “no” to their questions”. This is when I knew that people will never really know me and I won’t really know them. This makes me sad, but I understand it. We are all guarded, protecting ourselves from harm. For all they know I could be a crazy person planning to destroy them buy humiliating them. (Yeah, I don’t get it either).

But the fact remains as it is. I can’t quite inject myself in society so easily as others, I don’t have the constructs of lighter minded person. I just want to know too much. I just want to show the world that I am multi-dimensional.

No comments:

Post a Comment